Yes, but it is your responsibility to keep track of the total number of days you have been on short-term work per year. In the calendar year, 70 days must not be exceeded - otherwise there are penalties and additional payments for your social insurance, which you have to bear. You must also note that you can only assign wage tax class 1 to one employer per month for your payroll. All other employers must be settled using income tax class 6. This is also your responsibility!

We use cookies and scripts on our website. Some of them are essential, while others help us to improve this website and your user experience with it.
You have the option to withdraw your consent at any time via the privacy policy.  Customize. Customize.
Accept All